News

Facebook status at 2012-07-16 – koreananimals

( From Facebook )
Fact: Ony 10% of the pet dogs live to their full life in S. Korea. Remaining 90% are either abandoned or sold to the dog meat traders or to "Gae Soju" (means "Dog Elixir") places.

%d bloggers like this: