December 25, 2012 News and Updates admin Facebook status at 2012-12-25 – koreananimals Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Don't forget to keep your pet safe and warm through the winter. Related Articles Winter 2019 Update Posted On November 16, 2019 Dear IAKA Supporters, There continue to be positive signs of a decrease in the number of dog farms, slaughterhouses, and dog meat restaurants due to… Facebook status at 2012-07-16 – koreananimals Posted On July 16, 2012 ( From Facebook )Fact: Ony 10% of the pet dogs live to their full life in S. Korea. Remaining 90% are either abandoned or sold… Thank you for all your support! Posted On March 9, 2013 We have a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/4KoreanAnimals Thank you for all your support!