We are raising international awareness of dog, cat, and bear farming in South Korea through online campaigns, petitions, and protests.
By increasing awareness worldwide, we hope to pressure the South Korean government to end these heinous trades and clean up the country’s animal rights scorecard. Without member support, IAKA simply wouldn’t exist.
Members’ help is our organization’s lifeblood. Here are a few ways you can pitch in to help Korean dogs, cats, and bears.
Stay informed by . . .
- Following us on Twitter, replying to our tweets, and retweeting our comments.
- Liking us on Facebook, writing on our wall, and sharing our posts on your wall.
- Subscribing to our blog’s RSS feed and posting comments.
Help us raise funds by . . .
- Donating online or by mail. Click here
- Purchasing our colorful animal-themed greeting cards. Click here
- Shopping through our sponsors. Click here
Advocate for our cause by . . .
- Telling your friends and family about IAKA.
- Participating in IAKA’s online community.
- Contacting South Korean government officials about outlawing all aspects of the dog, cat, and bear product trades. Click here
Currently, we don’t have the capacity to train and manage volunteers. The best way to volunteer your time with us is to participate in our online community and petition South Korean government officials. Thank you for understanding, and thank you for all of your hard work!